Monday, May 28, 2012

If getting rich was easy ...

... then everybody would be rich.  

My latest endeavor has been a journey of self-improvement.  I got the kick in the butt I needed from a seminar I attended in January.  In a way, I expected this to happen, although I had never considered attending a personal growth/motivational/financial education seminar until recently.  

Essentially, I have been on cruise control for the past twenty something years.  Enough of settling for comfortable, okay, getting by ... to be honest, I believed I didn't have it in me or that I had already wasted too much time and that I could never recover and make up for the time I lost.

I've had a "come to Jesus" moment and have rethought that conclusion.  Whether it's "too late" or not, I should at least try to do better, be better and have better.  If time runs out, at least I've kicked it into a higher gear and aspired to live up to my potential.

If my time to work the plan and be held accountable for my results continues on, then who knows what I could achieve?  That's what I'd like to find out.  It ain't easy, but no one ever said it would be. 

 


No comments: